A Certified Pilates Instructor since 2009, I had been a Pilates fan for years before that. Originally from the Niagara region, I completed university then decided to spend a couple of years working and travelling abroad. It is when I returned to Canada, that I first practiced Pilates. Leaving class, I would always feel taller and more balanced. I enjoyed the method so much that I pursued full certification through STOTT PILATES® at the Toronto Corporate Training Centre. Upon completion of my certification, I was hired to teach at their flagship Toronto studio until returning home to Niagara in 2015, to raise my family.
December 2018, I was delighted to open THAT PILATES STUDIO, and in 2021, I joined the health care team at Legacy Health and Performance to provide rehabilitation exercises as well as Pilates for health and fitness.
Pilates stands the test of time. Let me show you why.
- STOTT PILATES® Certified Instructor – Matwork, Reformer, Cadillac, Stability Chair, Barrels, Injuries & Special Populations. Athletic Conditioning Specialist.
- Total Barre™ Qualified Instructor
- CORE™ Qualified Instructor
- Halo® Trained Instructor
- B.A.S.E Inside-Out Training
- Standard First Aid & CPR/AED Level C
Bachelor of Business Administration Honours, Brock University
Bachelor of Health Studies, Brock University